A fun and engaging way to review or practice expressions and equations for middle school students!
Game intended for 2-4 players plus one student answer checker. Great for stations and small group activities. Whiteboards or scratch paper recommended. A single die is needed.
How to Play:
1) Students cut out cards and player pieces.
2) Groups decide who is the answer checker. This person is in charge of time limits and checking answers.
3) Player pieces begin on 'start.' The youngest player goes first. This player draws a card, reads it and has 1 or 2 minutes to find the solution.
4) If the player has the correct solution in time, then they can roll the die and move that number of spaces.
5) If a player lands on a frog, they must move backwards 2 spaces.
6) The first person to get to the finish space wins!