These practice problems can be used during a math lab or as a supplemental resource. There are five smaller interactive sheets that can be cut and glued into composition books (math logs) that are kept in the classroom. Answers keys provided for all mini-lessons.
The set of five mini-lessons includes:
1. Simplifying Equivalent Expressions
2. Writing Equivalent Expressions
3. Solving One-Step Equations and Identifying Properties of Equality
4. Writing and Solving Equations
5. Writing and Solving Inequalities