Also included in
- This bundle includes the following resources: Discovery Lesson: Facts & OpinionsFact & Opinion High-Interest Topics for Adults Task CardsExpressions for Opinions━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❤️ I greatly appreciate and treasure your feedback as it helps me determine which resources$12.82$14.25Save $1.43
ESL students often fall back on using simply "I think" to give their own opinions--help them expand their repertoire with this resource.
While filling in blanks on worksheets can be a very good drill, especially for students who are used to that style of learning, all students benefit from practicing using the language by speaking it and listening to others speak it. In this activity, students will work together to sort the expressions into four categories: Agreement, Disagreement, Asking for Opinions, and Giving Opinions. Encourage them to USE the expressions as they sort to agree/disagree with placement, state their opinion on where a card belongs, and ask others where particular cards belong.
This resource includes:
- one-page teacher instructions
- seven pages of 45 expression cards and four category cards for a sorting activity
- one-page answer key for the sorting activity
- one-page worksheet ONLY THIS PAGE IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE TPT DIGITAL ACTIVITIES
- one-page answer key for the worksheet
****The worksheet with identical expressions is included for situations when the teacher determines a worksheet would work better.***
This resource is INCLUDED in the following:
❤️ I greatly appreciate and treasure your feedback as it helps me determine which resources are the most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ❤️