Do your students struggle to learn expressions with avoir? Check out this innovative way to introduce your students to the voir expressions. These 13 interactive notebook trifold French flashcards will teach your students how to use expressions with avoir (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each avoir trifold flashcard, students:
* Write the complete avoir expression once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the expressions again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use avoir expressions flashcards and students will:
* Know how to use these expressions in context.
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, passé composé, question words, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample:
French Question Words
Want more trifold flashcards?
Expressions with Avoir
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1