Also included in
- These 14 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key fifth grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activitie$28.95$39.00Save $10.05
During games, students match cards as they interpret and simplify expressions with parentheses. Use these engaging cards with small groups, or send them home for parents to play with their kids. Just print on plain paper, cut, and play a choice of four games. The code 5A11 stands for the grade, CCSS math domain, cluster, and goal.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• Set of 40 Printable Math Cards
• Recording Worksheet & Answers
• Full-Page Instruction Sheets for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Exit Ticket
• 3-Page Appendix with a Checklist of Math Goals for Grade 5
The PREVIEW shows all pages. Playing these easy-to-learn games will help students make sense of math!
OTHER GRADE 5 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
GRADE 4 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of future products. Thanks for looking!