These cards involve evaluating expressions with parentheses (CCSS 5.OA.1 & 5.OA.2). Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or versatile games.
5A11 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 5 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 5 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For game instructions in English and Spanish for any set of cards, see the FREE Games Guide.
OTHER GRADE 5 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 5A11: Expressions with Parentheses
• 5B16: Understanding Thousandths
• 5B14: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F12: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F23: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F23: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F26: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F27: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
• 5G11: Understanding Coordinates
• 5M33: Understanding Volume
• 5M35: Expressions for Volume
GRADE 4 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 4A13: Solving Simple Equations
• 4B11: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B13: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F25: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F32: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 4G13: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
• 4M16: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M17: Rectangles with Equal Areas
GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 3A23: Fact Families for Square Numbers
• 3B12: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
• 3B15: Multiplying Tens by Ones
• 3F13: Fractions on the Number Line (The Top Seller!)
• 3F16: Unit Fractions and Fractions Equal to Wholes
• 3F16: Eighths as Fourths, Halves, and Wholes
• 3M32: Counting Squares to Find Area
• 3M33: Understanding Area of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Understanding Perimeter of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Perimeter of Polygons
• 3M43: Same Area, Different Perimeter (FREE)
• 3M44: Same Perimeter, Different Area
• 3G12: Unit Fractions of Shapes
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of future products. Thanks for looking!