Save when you purchase these worksheets as part of the Expressions Worksheet Bundle (3 Levels)
These practice problems cover finding the value of an expression using whole numbers. A definition of an expression and variable is found in the beginning of each worksheet.
Some of the questions include:
* 3 + a when a = 1
* g ÷ 7 when g = 49
* (z + 8) x 10 when z = 2
There is enough room on the worksheets for students to show their work.
You can check out the thumbnail images and the preview file above to see what the problems look like.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
You might also be interested in:
* Expressions with Decimals, Fractions, and Mixed Numbers Worksheets (3 Levels)
* Expressions with Integers Worksheets (3 Levels)
* Expressions with All Numbers Worksheets (3 Levels)
* Expressions Worksheet Bundle (3 Levels)