Also included in
- Speech therapy homework packets, mixed groups & progress monitoring are easy with no-prep Quick Lists! A huge bundle of 515 Expressive Language, Receptive Language, and Articulation lists of handy cut and paste prompts you can use all year long.This resource is great to support your home program$10.75$12.75Save $2.00
Speech therapy homework, mixed groups & progress monitoring are easy with no-prep Quick Lists! Target Asking Questions, Adjectives, Describing, Sentence Formulation, Compare and Contrast, Categories, What Does Not Belong, Antonyms, Synonyms, Multiple meanings: homographs and homophones. A language work-out for every student!
This resource is great to support your speech therapy home program. Print these lists to send individualized prompts for each student for at-home learning.
Quick Lists are magic for mixed groups all year. The small size (under 2" square) allows you to quickly and easily individualize any activity for each and every student. Choose the perfect Quick List for each student, cut it out, and paste it on your favorite printable activity. Each list has six words.
Quick lists are also terrific for progress monitoring. Use a Quick List to baseline, then use the same one again (you'll be presenting the same stimulus items) on a different fun activity at progress intervals. Simple!
A wide variety of targets are offered in this set, with varying levels of difficulty for a range of ages, grades K-5. Some lists are appropriate for younger students, some are appropriate for older students, giving you the versatility to cover your caseload.
Please review the target list below before purchasing to be sure this set meets your needs for your specific caseload!
Please Note: This set is Quick Lists only and does not contain activities. (Activities are available separately in my store.)
Quick Lists are designed to go perfectly with my themed Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs which have all the fun activity sheets you could use for an entire month or more! My Activity Packs also come with additional themed Yes/No and WH question Quick Lists found only in that pack... no duplicate lists!
Check out the highly engaging activities in these Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs:
Back to School Mixed Group Magic Activities
Halloween Mixed Group Magic Activities
Thanksgiving Mixed Group Magic Activities
Christmas Mixed Group Magic Activities
Winter Mixed Group Magic Activities
Valentine's Day Mixed Group Magic Activities
Easter Mixed Group Magic Activities
Additional year-round Quick Lists available:
Discounted BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
You can save 15% and will get all my Quick List sets when you purchase the bundle. Remember, if you purchase the bundle, there is no need to purchase this set separately. It's included! Find the bundle here:
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
➤CONTENTS: 53 Pages with:
➤210 Different Expressive Language Quick Lists of six target words each. That's a total of 1260 questions!
There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
~5 lists each:
• Asking Permission
• Asking What? Questions
• Asking Who? Questions
• Asking Whose? Questions
• Asking Where? Questions
• Asking When? Questions
• 10 Naming Categories Lists
• 10 Category Exclusion: What Does Not Belong? Lists
• 15 Naming Category Members Lists
• 15 Adjectives and Sentence Formulation Lists: Name an item that is__. Use it in a sentence.
• 15 Compare and Contrast Lists: How are they similar? Different?
• 20 Describing Lists: Tell 2-3 things about ___.
• 30 Antonyms- Opposites Lists: 3 levels
• 30 Synonyms Lists: 2 Levels
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homographs Lists (Words that are spelled alike, but have different meanings as in bear (animal) or bear (carry)
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homophones Lists (Words that are pronounced the same but differ in both spelling and meaning (air and heir)
• 9 Pages of Vocabulary Master Lists and Keys: These make great reference lists!
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
❤You may also enjoy these activities that are perfect for mixed groups:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺