OVER EIGHTY POWERPOINT SLIDES
- A brief history of the writing activity
- Detailed instructions with three complete examples
- Prompts for your very own round of Exquisite Corpse, including extra suggested prompts.
Contains FOUR SUPPLEMENTAL PDF WORKSHEETS
- THREE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS are offered as well, so you can keep it fresh… never the same activity twice! Upon repeat, the results only ever get better.
- USE WITH A CLASS OF ANY SIZE From three students to as many as you can fit into a classroom!
- Makes a poet of every single student, giving a sense of accomplishment to even those who think they cannot write poetry.
- This 3-5 DAY UNIT takes students on a poetic journey, engaging them like no other poetry lesson before!
-If you do it right, this will become your favourite poetry class. If you do it “wrong,” you’ll still have a great time and much to show for the effort. That’s my promise to you!
If you liked this poetry lesson, you might like my other approaches to poetry in the following products:
Five-Letter Alphabet Poems
Inquiry-Based Approach to William Blake's "The Tyger"