**General Rules of License**
1) The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2) You are licensed to incorporate the Digital Product, to create a new End Product for yourself or for a client, and the End Product may be sold.
3) An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
For example, the item is a magazine template and the end product is the finished magazine.
(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example, the item is a set of icons and the end product is a mobile app for sale.
**Things you can do with the Item**
4) You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5) You can Sell and make up to 1000 copies of the single End Product. If you require more, please get in contact.
6) You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under claus 3 - General Rules of License.
**Things you can't do with the Item**
7) This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8) You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
For example: You can't license a number of vector files, and redistribute/resell them as a clip-art pack.
9) You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
10) Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer, or contact us to discuss.
11) You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
12) You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.