CLIP ART COMMERCIAL LICENSE
This license applies to one regular set. If purchasing a "bundle" of clipart each set that will be used commercially requires its own commercial license. Please use the multiple license discount.
The Speckled Sink owns all intellectual property of the clip art. The Speckled Sink permits you to insert clipart images into documents for resale with a commercial license in accordance with this agreement. The images may not be resold for profit. This is a full international license covering any and all countries. Direct any questions about the fair use of this product to The Speckled Sink prior to purchase. This license may not be sold, licensed, transferred, or leased.
- Design products you sell or offer for free on TpT with images locked in the file without providing credit or links back to my store. This includes grade level and district-wide teacher-produced workbooks and yearbooks.
- Use image(s) in an educational advertisement (school bake sale, etc).
- Use image(s) in a digital scrapbooking product that is sold for personal use.
- Use image(s) on your classroom website or newsletter.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Resell as a clip art set (this includes hand coloring the black & white images).
- Resell any one image as part of a compilation of clip art via hard copy or digital downloads or paid memberships.
- Resell blackline clipart as “coloring book" pages without adding to or modifying image (such as a worksheet with educational value).
- Upload items “as is” to file-sharing websites, or shared team drives where they can be accessed by more than the licensed party.
- Use image(s) as a personal or commercial logo
- Use images on for-profit websites, blogs, social media outlets or apps. This use requires a digital media license.
- Use images in publisher-created products such as yearbook software packages, children’s books, textbooks and/or workbooks. Please contact The Speckled Sink for a quote if your project falls into one of these protected categories and a quotation will be provided.
- Sell products (mugs, stickers, etc) or upload images to sites which offer print on demand such as redbubble, café press, amazon merch, zazzle, etc. Contact The Speckled Sink for a quote if you would like a quotation for this use.
For any use marked “NO,”above, please contact The Speckled Sink for a quotation on your unique project or situation. Many times these requests can be creatively accommodated. Compliance with copyright law is greatly appreciated.