3 - 10 card Dominoes Like Matching sort.
Students find ...
- Measure of an Interior Angle of a regular polygon (like Triangle, Quadrilateral, Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon, etc.)
- Measure of an Exterior Angle of a regular polygon
- The sum of the interior angles of a polygon.
This sort is designed for students to work individually, in pairs, or small groups.
Directions for students working individually or in pairs: students should place the "start here" card on their table. They work the problem on this card and locate card containing the answer. Then continue this process until the reach the "end here" card.
Directions for working in small groups: Play the game backwards. Place the "end here" card on the table. Then each student picks 2 -3 cards, and work their problems individually. When everyone has completed the problem, the student with the card matching the answer on the "end here" card places down their card. Each student will place down their card when their answer shows up. This process continues until they reached the "start here" card.
- Review station for test
- Math Station for student that have completed their work
- Alternative to homework
- Check for understanding (middle or end of lesson)