This one-page worksheet covers the structures and functions of the four extraembryonic membranes (allantois, amnion, yolk sac and chorion). A teacher answer key is included.
Students list four extraembryonic membranes.
Students fill out a table. The table contains 19 information about either structural or functional features of the membranes. Students have to write down the correct membrane name to each description.
This worksheet is great to use as homework, in-class formative assessment or even as a quiz. You just have to print it and use it in class.
This product includes:
- 1 student worksheet &
- a teacher answer key
This product will cover the following terms:
- Yolk Sac
You might also like:
Matching Cards about the
- Domino Style Matching- Human Development
- Structures and Functions of the male and female reproductive systems
- Structures and Functions of the Auditory System
- Structures and Functions of the Heart
Task Cards about the
- Muscular System
"I have..., Who has...?" Cards about the
- Auditory System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Plant and Animal Cells
- Blood Pressure LAB
- Biomagnification Skittle Simulation
- Blood Typing Virtual LAB
- The four components of blood-Video Worksheet
- Blood Cells-Jigsaw Group Activity
Power Point Presentations
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Covalent and Ionic Compounds & Review Game Slides
I would love to hear how you incorporated this game in your class! :D