Welcome to your Extraordinary Women unit lesson! Perfect for Women's History Month in March.
Front Row’s content is designed to meet every student at his or her own
individual learning level, so everybody can participate with minimal prep by you.
Your packet includes materials all FREE and ready-to-go for use in your class.
Topics in this Extraordinary Women unit include:
• Select articles, each available at 5 different reading levels (Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, Malala Yousafzai, Sonia Sotomayor)
• Vocabulary list and discussion questions
• “Know, Wonder, Learned” (KWL) grid activity
• Video activities on gender in sports and science
• Project: Gender stereotypes “gallery walk”
Note: This is just a sampling of Front Row’s Extraordinary Women materials. You can access more free materials with a FREE Front Row account! Sign up here: