Eye dissection for Science Interactive Notebook - 3-d paper model can be used for a dissection-free eye exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies! Works great for Interactive notebooks in life science and biology!
Engage your students in this 1-2 day long lesson which includes PowerPoint presentation, student notes covering 19 structures of the eye, and yes, a 3-D eye scienstructable - what's a scienstructable, you ask? Why, it's Getting Nerdy's constructable, instructable, tangible science model! You know you want one!
This product includes:
• 10 PowerPoint slides complete with bell work, instructions, and answer key to handouts
• Eye Scienstructable PDF which includes a table of 19 eye structures and the paper eye cutout and structures.
What students will do:
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and eye structures
• Use the provided reading about eye anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 19 eye structures
• Cut out the eye and its structures
• Glue the eye model together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the eye model to learn about eye structures and apply it to your human body unit and/or eye dissection.
This model will work well as a comparative anatomy addition to our Vertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include our Frog Dissection Model
,pig, shark, perch, cat, rat, bird, and snake.
If you are interested in this, please check out our Invertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include our Earthworm Dissection Model
, grasshopper, crayfish, starfish, squid and clam.
** Please look at our preview in order to fully understand the pdf documents and PowerPoint slides involved in this amazing project**
This product works perfectly with our Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
as you study human and comparative anatomy as it comes with PowerPoint & accompanying handouts, Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
• Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
• Human Body Task Cards
• Earthworm Interactive Notebook 3-d Paper Dissection Model
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Exploring Anatomy - Eye Dissection Scienstructable by © 2016 Getting Nerdy All Rights Reserved