Eye Dissection - 3-D Paper Model - Science Interactive Notebook - for biology and life science
This 3-D eye dissection anatomy model
can be used as a dissection-free eye exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Students will be able to identify and explain the structure and function of the internal and external anatomy of the eye.
This 1-2-day lesson includes:
• 10 PowerPoint slides with bell work, instructions and embedded answer key to handouts
• Eye Guided reading PDF: student friendly reading with descriptions of location, structure and function of each organ
• Eye Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
• Extension questions
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and eye structures
• Use the provided reading about eye structures and prior knowledge to determine the function of 19 eye structures
• Cut out the eye and its structures
• Glue the eye Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable eye model to learn about eye anatomy
This model will work well as a comparative anatomy addition to our Vertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include our Frog Dissection Model
,pig, shark, perch, cat, rat, bird, and snake.
If you are interested in this, please check out our Invertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include our Earthworm Dissection Model
, grasshopper, crayfish, starfish, squid and clam.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
• Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
• Human Body Task Cards
• Earthworm Interactive Notebook 3-d Paper Dissection Model
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Exploring Anatomy - Eye Dissection Scienstructable by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved