For an EYE-opening exploration, check out our Scienstructable 3-D Paper Dissection model. This authentic paper dissection can be used as a dissection-free exploration, a pre-dissection tool, or as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1-3 DAY LESSON:
• 18 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides with bellwork, instructions, notes and embedded answer key to handouts
• 16 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Guided reading PDF
→ Differentiated graphic organizers
→ Dissection Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
→ Extension questions
→ Answer keys
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above which can be easily converted to Microsoft School with directions provided or altered to fit your school’s personal learning management system
• Learn about the 22 structures of the eye using the guided reading
• Color, cut out and assemble an EYE 3D Scienstructable dissection model
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER DISSECTION MODELS:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
EYE SCIENSTRUCTABLE 3D DISSECTION MODEL © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved