It is my pleasure to present you with this project for drawing with coloured pencil crayons. The Eye of the Dragon!
-For students in Grade 3 and all the way up to High School.
-Your student learn how to create colour gradients.
- Coloured pencil crayons
- White cardboard 8 x 6 inches
- Lead pencil
This document includes:
- Instructions: 2 pages
- A game using images to introduce the project.
- Explanatory photos: 15 pages
- Images to inspire you: 6 Dragon's eyes.
- Evaluation rubric.
- Chromatic circle.
- Guided exercises to learn how to do colour gradation.
Takes about 6 periods
13 steps to create a magnificent Eye of the Dragon.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.