My students LOVE creepy eyeballs!! They just make them squeal!
Use these Halloween mats for reinforcement of any skill you are working on! I typically use these for articulation therapy. They keep little hands and minds busy while I drill with another student or students.
Prep is easy!
1) Print the pages (I personally print several of each so that each student can choose)
2) Laminate so that the pages can be cleaned off after being “smushed” OR put them in a page protector.
3) Give each student 1 page of their choice and some playdoh.
4) For whatever skill you are addressing I allow students to SMUSH an eyeball after they have performed the skill to my liking.
There are optional ways to SMUSH!
- Have students roll playdoh into the shape of an eyeball and place it over the eyeball on the page and then either smush it with their finger/hand OR give them an eyeball bouncy ball to smush it (I found mine at Target dollar spot and Dollar Tree). Using the eyeball bouncy ball has definitely been the most popular!
- OR have students flatten playdoh over the eyeball
- OR have students place a chipper chat token over the eyeball
WANT TO MAKE IT A FRIENDLY COMPETITION?
- Allow students to roll a die to determine how many eyeballs they get to smush during their turn (I use a die with only 1, 2, 3).
- The student who smushes all of their eyeballs first is the winner.
(For this option students must all be using the SAME eyeball scene)
If you download, please kindlly rate my product. YOUR feedback is what keeps me creating!