Clients practice /f/ and /v/ sounds in all positions at the word level with these fun, colorful flashcards. It also includes a quick screener. There are large print labels on the backs of every card with highlighted target sounds. Use the cards to target multiple articulation targets and a range of language goals.
1. Print the slides double-sided along the long edge
3. Cut the cards out
• 3x5 inch articulation cards targeting the F and V sounds in all positions at the word level.
• Highlighted target sounds with large print labels on the back of the cards, and fun pictures
• Word List with highlighted target sounds which can be used as a quick screen for each sound/ word
• EDITABLE! Edit the cards or screener before printing to meet your needs.
10 Initial F and V
10 Medial F and V
10 Final F and V
60 CARDS IN ALL!
These cards can also be used as a child’s early words flash cards to expand vocabulary or to quick screen vocabulary that the child is familiar with.
Have students practice answering basic what questions (e.g., What is it doing? What is it? What do you see?) as well as prepositions (e.g., off, over, above), and early word concepts (color, shape, size, number, qualitative, opposites, function etc.,).
There are opportunities to work on categorizing objects such as animals, food, places, occupations, toys, and clothing.
Images courtesy of-
**Check out this bundle for more flash cards!
Early Sounds Articulation Cards Bundle
which includes sounds P,B, N, D, K, T, M, G, H and W
Click here to visit my Store!
You may also like:
TH Sound Go-Fish Card Game Bundle
Category Sorting Activity
WH Question Type Chart Visual
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License