PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Have your students apply their understanding of GREATEST COMMON FACTOR (GCF) & LEAST COMMON MULTIPLE (LCM) with these fun activities including 2 mazes, 2 riddles and 2 coloring activities. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
1. Greatest Common Factor COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to find the GCF. Students use their answers to color the picture.
2. Least Common Multiple COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to find the LCM. Students use their answers to color the picture.
3. Greatest Common Factor MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their understanding of GCF . Students use their answers to navigate through the puzzle.
4. Least Common Multiple MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their understanding of LCM . Students use their answers to navigate through the puzzle.
5. Greatest Common Factor RIDDLE
Students find the GCF and use their answers to solve the riddle.
6. Least Common Multiple RIDDLE
Students find the LCM and use their answers to solve the riddle.
All 6 of these activities allow students to practice finding FACTORS & MULTIPLES while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test.
More FACTORS AND MULTIPLES Resources:
This resource is included in the following bundles:
Common Core Alignment:
* 6.NS.4 Find the greatest common factor of two whole numbers less than or equal to 100 and the least common multiple of two whole numbers less than or equal to 12.
Attention Districts and Departments: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
Tips for Customers!
- Follow my store to receive updates on all of my paid and free math resources!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.