Gather a collection of fairy tale books that includes your students’ favorites. Share some titles and let students talk about their favorite fairy tales
Invite students to identify some common characteristics of fairy tales. They might offer such ideas as:
• Fairy tales often begin with the words Once upon a time or Long, long ago.
• They usually include a good character and a bad character (evil).
• They can include magic or something enchanted.
• They frequently include a forest or castle in a fairy tale.
• The plot usually involves some kind of problem, the problem is eventually solved, and the good people live happily ever after.
It is hard for me to upload a sample because I want you to see the entire activity. I have given a lot of the information about the activity. It is hard for me to upload a sample because I want you to see the entire product. I have given a lot of the information about the product..
If you have any suggestions or requests, please send me a message. I am happy to help you help your students!!
Thank you for your purchase!!
Fractured Fairy Tales vs Fairy Tales For Compare and Contrast
by Julie Treadwell
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License