Adjectives, nouns, and verbs are fun to learn with this easy game! Help your students master the difference between these parts of speech with this fun game and worksheets!
Included in this product:
1 color game board
1 black and white game board
1 card sort page to keep the kids organized
18 adjective, noun, and verb cards with fun fall clip art
1 answer key for the game
1 page of game directions
1 page of adjective, noun, and verb definitions for center
1 page for students to record words from the game
2 adjective, noun, and verb worksheets perfect for seat work, literacy centers, or homework!
1 answer key for the worksheets
Find other great fall themed Literacy Centers here!
How to Use this product:
1. Print and cut out cards, game board, and center materials.
2. Make sure to print out all useful pages, like game directions, so that students can work independently.
3. Laminate for long term use.
4. Model the game for the students by reading the directions aloud and playing a round in front of them.
5. Have the students complete the worksheet pages for extra practice!