Receptive, Expressive Language, and Articulation Packet (RELAP): FALL set
The contents of this preschool language packet include:
- 17 page booklet with pictures of 15 different Fall themed items Research has proven that Young children with low level vocabulary and those with Apraxia demonstrate improved skills with simple repetition tasks. (Similar to books such as Brown Bear, Brown Bear . It will allow them to remember targeted vocabulary and practice 1-3 syllable words after a repetitive sentence starter. What do you see/ I see a _____).
- Foldable Fall Coloring Book with Adjectives: A great printable for your students to take home and work on for Fall related vocabulary development.
-Blank Bingo Dauber Fall activity: Great when working on drill of articulation sounds.
Find and use colorful Bingo Daubers.
- Itsy Bitsy Speech Sound and Tree Sound Craftivities: #1- 10 spider templates with legs filled with targeted speech sounds:/p, b, m, f, k, s/, /s/ blends, “TH”, “SH”, and a blank form. My students glued googly eyes on the white circles on the spiders body for a cool effect. #2- 6 fall tree and leaf templates with targeted speech sounds: /p, b, m, t, d, n, f, v, k, g, s/, /s/ blends, “CH”, “SH”, “J” and a blank form. Color, cut and glue your selected leaves around the tree.
- WH-Questions with picture choices (16 types of questions): Black and white with visual choices.
- Cariboo picture cards (Black/ White & Color): To be used with the famous game or however you choose to use the cards).
- Fall Lotto (5 pages): 5 different pages for 1:1 or small group): Great Black and White Printable for reinforcement of all the Fall themed items used in the book for any area of speech/ language. Your students will just color and play as instructed in BINGO. Just print an additional page if you would like to cut out calling cards. This is great for noticing if your little ones can identify and/or describe Fall vocabulary.
- Following directions sheets (One and Multi-Step): The pictures used for the book are to be used to help with following the directions listed. (another great way to stretch the material use).You can monitor your student’s progress with following directions by putting +/- for at least 4 sessions.
- Pronoun Strips: Use the Cariboo picture cards to help your students use pronouns (he/she/they) in sentences. (He/ She has or They Have)
- Fall Category Sort (2 pages): Have your students take the 12 fall related pictures, cut, and glue them into the correct categories (eat, wear, outside/nature, play/do, animals, and use)
- Fall Compare and Contrast (4 sets): Using the venn diagrams, have your students describe similarities/ differences of 4 targeted fall vocabulary items (rake/broom, apple/pumpkin, football/basketball, owl/squirrel).
- Fall Labeling/ Identification Progress Monitoring Chart: Typical goals for most of my preschoolers working on vocabulary in themes revolve around them being able to identify and describe a certain amount of things over a course of time (4 out of 5 trials/ 3 out of 5 trials). This is a quick, streamlined way for me to keep data of what they actually know. I sometimes lay each color picture out on the table and either ask them to identify what has been spoken or label. You can use the WH picture cards or related prompts to gather information as well.
Created by Marissa Moody, MA, CCC-SLP
The ‘Peech Teacher © 2016
For use with Preschoolers or those with limited language skills