PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.32 MB | 22 pages
Making learning subject and predicate easy! Fun, fall themed literacy center that quickly helps students master the grammar skill of identifying subjects and predicates in simple sentences. Fall themed, but works all year!
Included in this Product:
18 subject cards with clipart
18 predicate cards with clipart
3 different versions of student center directions
2 pages of subject and predicate category headers
2 pages for recording sorts
1 page for writing complete match up sentences.
1 answer key
How to Use this product:
1. Choose and print subject headers.
2. Print the subject and predicate cards. You don’t have to use all 18 subjects and 18 predicates! Think about how much time your students have, maybe use 5-10 subjects and predicates if you have less time.
3. If you are setting up a literacy center, decide which directions you would like your students to use. (I have had the students sort and record the subject and predicate cards one week, and then use those pages to make complete sentences the next week.)
4. Have the answer key at your center if you’d like the students to check and fix their own work.
5. Laminate the materials for long term use!