Also included in
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 39 products (NEARLY 1,200 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over thi$224.35$248.35Save $24.00
- Save 20%!! This bundle has SIX famous women theater artists--Audra McDonald, Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel, Meryl Streep, Ali Stroker and Sarah Bareilles. Talk about girl power! The biographies include questions about the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and and a link$24.98$28.25Save $3.27
- Save 10%! Here is a bundle (481 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning. A teacher could as$126.45$140.50Save $14.05
- Save 10%!! This growing bundle is focused on biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use these$50.85$56.50Save $5.65
This two day-nonfiction performing artist biography on actress extraordinaire Meryl Streep is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand-alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist so the students can learn about the artist in a memorable way.
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
ATTENTION: If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out:
"Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
Or you need to just get one page out of a multi-page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute?
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio About Meryl Streep
- A suggested Lesson, an Acting Exercise, Which Complements the Learning
- Important Dates in Her Life
- Awards She Has Won
- Quotes from Directors and Other Actors Who Have Worked with Meryl
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Source & Links to Movie Examples
- Pinterest Board Link for additional photos
This is a unique and engaging product created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher.
Check out my other TPT products at:
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
Here's what reviewers have said of my products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.