Also included in
- DRAMA LESSONS GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play, perfect for the winter/spring months (Large Cast)1 famous artist biography (Denzel Washing$22.40$28.50Save $6.10
- SAVE!! February is Black History month! Here's a great way to celebrate by studying the life journeys of two popular performing artists--Denzel Washington and Audra McDonald? These four lessons, two close reading and two one pager assignments are similar but different, depending upon the needs of t$13.05$13.50Save $0.45
- Save 10%!! This growing bundle is focused on biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use these$50.85$56.50Save $5.65
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.88$268.75Save $26.87
- BUNDLE save 20%!! Here are 40 lessons (1,014 pages) focused on Tony Award winning Broadway musicals and famous theater artists through short biographies. Students study, research, synthesize and apply the information with opportunities for individual, distance and/or cooperative learning. Teacher$199.80$222.00Save $22.20
Celebrate Black History month with a close reading lesson to re-energize your class. This non-fiction biography about the performing artist Denzel Washington is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist.
In addition, a teacher could use this lesson for students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Stay tuned. This is part of a bundle.
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio about Denzel Washington from birth to present day
- A Suggested Lesson, a Basketball Game Which Complements the Learning
- Important Dates in His Life
- Awards He Has Won
- Quotes from Washington
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Sources & Links to Film Examples including a documentary about The Great Debaters, a film he directed with Oprah Winfrey
Comprehensive? You bet.
This is a unique, engaging product created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of 38 years.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
Check out my other TPT products at:
"Absolutely loved this resource and it tied in nicely with our excursion to see a production. "
"This resource greatly added to my fractured fairy tale theatre unit! Thank you!"
"This is a perfect way to mix up my reading lessons and fun/ engaging. Thank you!
Here's what reviewers have said of my products:
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.