Need a mini lesson to re-energize the class? This non fiction performing artist biography on Ming Cho Lee is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist. Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Stay tuned. This is part of a bundle.
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio about Ming Cho Lee
- Suggested Mini Set Design Lesson Based on Ming Cho Lee's Design Style
- Important Dates in His Life
- Awards He Has Won
- Quotes from Reviewers, Professors & Students Who Have Worked with Ming Cho Lee
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Set Design Paper
- Source & Links about Ming Cho Lee
- Pinterest Board Link for additional photos
This is a unique product created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher.
Check out my other TPT products at:
or my blog at www.Dramamommaspeaks.com
Here's what reviewers have said of my products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"