Also included in
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.88$268.75Save $26.87
- BUNDLE save 20%!! Here are 40 lessons (1,014 pages) focused on Tony Award winning Broadway musicals and famous theater artists through short biographies. Students study, research, synthesize and apply the information with opportunities for individual, distance and/or cooperative learning. Teacher$199.80$218.50Save $18.70
- Save 10%!! This growing bundle is focused on 15 biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use th$54.00$60.00Save $6.00
Here's a close reading lesson to re-energize your class. This performing artist biography focused on scenic designer Ming Cho Lee is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist.
In addition, a teacher can assign this lesson to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
ATTENTION: If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out:
"Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
Or I you need to just get one page out of a multi page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Stay tuned. This is part of a bundle.
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio about Ming Cho Lee
- Suggested Mini Set Design Lesson Based on Lee's Design Style
- Important Dates in His Life
- Awards He Has Won
- Quotes from Reviewers, Professors & Students Who Have Worked with Lee
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Set Design Paper
- Source List
- Film Clip Links
- Black and White Version of Newspaper for Copying Ease
- Pinterest Board Link for additional photos
This is a unique and product created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have said of Dramamommaspeaks products:
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
Drama Lesson: Tableau
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Drama Lesson: Jig Saw Puzzle Pieces
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.