Tap into your students natural love everything magical . Writing unit guides students through the writing process as they learn to plan, draft, revise, proofread, and publish a fantasy story. Lesson is provided in both PDF and Powerpoint formats to best suit each teacher's needs. Lesson can be downloaded and shared with students or used for whole class instruction. NOTE: I recently received feedback from a buyer who wanted the online documents to be accessible to students to type on directly online. I have reloaded the lesson to allow for this.
- Lesson in Powerpoint format.
- Lesson in PDF format.
- Teacher Guide
- 20 Fantasy Writing Prompts
- Prewriting: setting sketch, character generator, plot map
- Drafting: drafting tIps: brainstorming descriptive details
- Revising: partner revising guide
- Proofreading: guide and checklist
- Publishing: instructions