PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product has 104 target pages to be utilized with children in speech or language therapy sessions. It includes colored clip art, real life photos, and black and white images. The task cards are a great resource for grab and go therapy, as well as using with mixed groups. The full open ended pages are a great way to be able to use one theme for multiple students with different target objectives. For your convenience, the instructions are listed on the task card cover pages or on the full sheet pages if indicated.
Included with this download, you will receive:
1. Cover pages for the task cards.
2. Inference Task Cards – Color, Black & White, and Real Life Photos
3. Similarities & Differences Task Cards – Real Life Color Photos and Black & White
4. Quantity Concepts Task Cards - Color and Black & White
5. Category Item Identification Task Cards – Color and Black & White
6. Category Naming Task Cards – Color and Black & White
7. Antonym Flip Cards – Color (Cut pages according to cover page before laminating)
8. Synonym Flip Cards – Color (Cut pages according to cover page before laminating)
9. Pronoun Visual Scene – Fill in the blank.
10. Preposition Visual Scene – Fill in the blank.
11. “Ing” Verbs Visual Scene – Fill in the blank.
12. Visual Scenes – Form a grammatically correct sentence pertaining to the pictures and actions in the scene, identification, naming, and following directions.
13. Dot Art Page – Black & White
14. Bingo Chip Pages – Open ended (These could also be sent home as homework pages - Just write the target objective on each circle)
15. Target Board – Open ended - For use with Ball Popper or Wind Up Toy.
* If using a ball popper, just hang the board on the wall and whichever image the ball hits say or complete the target objective the number of times indicated on the image. You could also have the students keep track of the number of points earned and whomever has the most points when time runs out, is the winner.
* If using a wind up toy, just wind and let it move on the page. The student will get tickled trying to keep it on the paper. Then when it stops on an image follow the same directions as above with the ball popper.
16. AAC fringe strip - Animals