The focus is on 32 words associated with farms – recognizing the pictures, learning the vocabulary, and linking the pictures with the spoken and written words. This pack includes activities that are accessible to various levels of understanding in your group, and presents engaging materials for you to be able to differentiate your teaching approach.
• Large manipulative picture cut-outs representing each word. Use for small group instruction:” Can you find the tractor?” “Where are 2 things that are brown?’ etc.
• An emergent reader to make – use the words that you feel would engage your learners more easily.
• Large word/picture strips for each word, in color. Use for displaying a word wall, or in pocket charts.
• Labeled flashcards for each word, with the pictures in color.
• Flashcards with only the written words, no picture.
• Sentence strips, where the children can use a flashcard to complete the sentence. “I see a …”, “It is a …”, “I see …”, and “It is …”.
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW button to see more pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.