Finally, a program that helps analyze behaviors!
A Functional Behavior Assessment is done to gain a data-based analysis of a student's behaviors. This necessitates a study of behaviors in various settings. The FBA INCIDENT ANALYST has all the tools you need to do this effectively, easily, quickly!
This analysis can be done after 10-12 incidents.
The FBA INCIDENT ANALYST helps you summarize behavioral incidents. It guides you in entering focused data, then compiles your data into a two page report.
This analysis takes you beyond the traditional functional assessment and into the realm of identifying deficit skills. That's what teachers do - teach struggling children the skills they need to be successful.
Behavioral incidents can be multi-layered and emotions can cloud judgment. This program peels away the layers and helps us focus on the root problem. And that is just what we want from an FBA.
The next step, writing a Behavior Intervention Plan, is a snap when we go into it with an understanding of the skills we need to teach - based on FBA DATA!
The process is simple:
1. Write up 10 - 12 Incidents on a paper form.
2. Enter quick summaries of each Incident into the
3. Print the Report.
And there's plenty of help:
1. Thorough Instructions.
2. Descriptions of dropdown list items
3. Reminder messages.
4. Informative messages.
5. Helpful hints.
6. Illustrations and samples.
7. How to read the Report.
8. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The FBA INCIDENT ANALYST is an important component of the behavior planning process.
When writing a Behavior Intervention Plan:
1. Examine the environment.
2. Decide how you will make changes so the child feels
3. Based on the results of the Incident Analyst report,
choose one or more deficit skills to teach.
Included in this program:
1. The HOME Page where you begin the process.
2. The INCIDENT ANALYSIS form, a paper form to be
filled out following each incident.
3. The INCIDENT SUMMARY pages where you enter
facts about each Incident into the computer.
6. The two page INCIDENT ANALYSIS REPORT
4. HELP pages for all of the above.
5. A SAMPLES page with four samples of completed
Incident Analysis forms and an explanation of the
computer entries made.
Quality teaching is data driven - whether we TEACH academics OR behavior. Quality tools make the job easier!
As with all my products, PURCHASE THE INCIDENT ANALYST ONCE AND USE IT FOR AS MANY STUDENTS AS YOU LIKE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER!
P.S. YOU MUST HAVE EXCEL INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER. To be sure this program will run on YOUR computer, download the free product "How Many Times Chart". If that one works, this one will also!