FEELINGS & COPING SKILLS Counseling Games: Great in Anger & Anxiety Small Groups
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Self-Regulation Coping Skills Bundle will help to teach young people coping skills and self-regulation strategies. This coping skills toolkit is perfect for your SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Curriculum, Trauma Sensitive Classrooms, Calm Corner, individual and group counseling sessions, andPrice $28.00Original Price $50.25Save $22.25
- Save over 30% with this Feelings and Emotions Bundle. What's Included:✔The Feelings Comic Book for Kids! ✔Multicultural Feelings Posters, Emotion Chart & SEL Activity: Body Language Cues✔Feelings ToolBook: Self-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Coping Skills✔Feelings Poster✔ FeeliPrice $26.00Original Price $38.00Save $12.00
- This SEL Distance Learning Bundle includes Coping Tool Resources on Google Slides™, so that you can continue to support your student's social emotional needs during these challenging times. Save over 35% when you purchase this SEL Bundle, as compared to purchasing each resource individually. What'Price $25.00Original Price $41.00Save $16.00
Save money with these 5 low-prep Feelings & Coping Skills Counseling Games covering Anger, Coping Skills, Feelings, Joy & Happiness, and Worry & Anxiety. Plus, with color & number coded SEL questions and prompts, you can use any store bought game you already have and easily transform it into a Feelings and Coping Skills SEL game!
Draw a blue card, token, stick, or block? Respond to prompt in the blue category! Land on a green? Answer a green coded question! Roll the dice and get a 3? Respond to a #3 question!
What Game Card Topics Are Included?
•Joy and Happiness
•Worry and Anxiety
Ways to Use
A breeze to use and packed with tons of visual supports and engaging prompts, you'll use these games often for:
- small groups
- lunch bunches
- individual counseling
- distance learning
- intake interviews
- ice-breaker activities and rapport building
- adaptable for classroom lessons
- All 5 topics come in 30 prompt sets AND 6 prompt sets
✓ 30 prompt sets are grouped by: Top 3 (red-1), Complete It (blue-2),
True or False (yellow-3), What If (green-4), Risk (purple-5), and You
Just (orange-6) categories.
✓ 6 prompt sets ask open-ended questions that promote skill
reinforcement, generalization, and flexible thinking.
- 3 Game Boards
- Over 40 Game Pawns
- Pass Cards
- Detailed Users Guide and Tips to Use as a Therapeutic Intervention
- Color and Black & White Printing
- 2 Versions/styles (please note: the "older version" does not contain illustrations)
- 30 prompt sets digital game
- 6 prompt sets digital game
LOVE A GOOD DEAL?
The Feelings and Coping Skills Counseling Game is also included in the 32 Make Your Own Counseling Games Bundle, which contains a total of 32 different topics (including the ones in this resource) and over 950 questions and prompts designed to promote student success, agency and growth. AND, because it's a bundle, is hugely discounted. (So if you like a good deal, you may want to check 32 Make Your Own Counseling Games Bundle out first!)
Looking for Other Topics? Check out:
- FAMILY CHANGES Counseling Games (Divorce, Loss & Grief, When a Loved One is in Jail)
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU Counseling Games (Getting to Know You, Intake Intake Interview, Boys Groups, Girls Groups
- SCHOOL SUCCESS Counseling Games (Attendance, Self-Regulation, Executive Functioning, Growth Mindset, Homework, School Success, Classroom Rules)
- SELF-ESTEEM Counseling Games (Self-Esteem, Flexible Thinking, Goal Setting, Self-Control, CBT)
- SOCIAL SKILLS Counseling Games (Friendship, Conflict Resolution, Empathy, I-Messages, Social Skills, Conversation Skills)
Learn about sales, freebies & new resources (that are always 50% off the first 48 hours!):
- Follow WholeHearted School Counseling™ on TPT
- Join our Newsletter
- Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Earn TPT credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Visit your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button for any Paid Resources.
- Leave a short comment and rating.
Need Help With Your Files?
- Visit the FAQs section
- Contact TpT Tech Support and submit a help ticket
- Ask WholeHearted School Counseling™ a question via the Q& A tab