"I feel all different feelings each day. All of my feelings are OKAY!"
This thorough and engaging feelings activity pack has endless possibilities for interactive lessons, games, and individual/small group counseling! Students will learn to identify 8 different feelings and apply this knowledge to their own lives!
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Clickable PowerPoint presentation that teaches the following 8 feeling words, with 2 examples of each, and opportunities for students to "turn and talk" and discuss a time in which they experienced each feeling:
- 4 Feelings Activity Books differentiated for PreK - 2nd graders!
- 8 Feelings Masks that students can use to identify their feelings and educators can use in instruction! Students can use the full color masks or decorate the black/white feelings masks themselves!
- 24 Scenario Cards that encourage students to reflect upon how they would feel in each situation. Students learn that it's okay to have more than one feeling at a time, to have multiple feelings in one day, and to feel differently than our friends in the same situation!
- Feelings Masks Scenario Game: Attach the masks to a Popsicle stick with glue or tape. The educator reads aloud a feelings scenario and displays it so all students can see it. Students take turns, one by one, grabbing the mask that shows how they would feel in that scenario and putting it up to their face.
- All resources are provided in full color and black/white!
★ Like what you see? Follow me on social media! ★
Follow Music City School Counselor on Instagram!
Follow Music City School Counselor on Facebook!