FEELINGS & SELF-REGULATION COPING SKILLS Social Emotional Workbook SEL Activity
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save over 30% with this Feelings and Emotions Bundle. What's Included:✔The Feelings Comic Book for Kids! ✔Multicultural Feelings Posters, Emotion Chart & SEL Activity: Body Language Cues✔Feelings ToolBook: Self-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Coping Skills✔Feelings Poster✔ FeeliPrice $26.00Original Price $38.00Save $12.00
- Save tons of planning time and get your students excited about social emotional learning with WholeHearted's Storewide Growing Bundle! Grab over 140 effective and fun counseling and SEL activities and lessons at 50% off. And help your students to build healthy social emotional skills, such as selfPrice $272.11Original Price $544.22Save $272.11
- What's in this Coping Tools Bundle: Classroom YogaKids Coping Skills: Stress Management SEL Distance LearningDigital Animated Breathing ExercisesSelf-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Learning BookMindfulness Breathing Exercises for KidsPortable Calm CornerCalm Down CornerDigital CalmPrice $33.00Original Price $56.25Save $23.25
- This SEL Distance Learning Bundle includes Coping Tool Resources on Google Slides™, so that you can continue to support your student's social emotional needs during these challenging times. Save over 35% when you purchase this SEL Bundle, as compared to purchasing each resource individually. What'Price $25.00Original Price $41.00Save $16.00
- Custom bundle.Price $55.00Original Price $101.50Save $46.50
Teach your students or children healthy self-regulation strategies with this fun, interactive feelings and coping tools workbook. Perfect to help children deal with big or uncomfortable emotions in healthy ways. Filled with strong visual supports and actionable calming strategies, this SEL workbook helps children to communicate their feelings and needs, instead of using unhelpful or disruptive behavior. Making your job as teacher, counselor or parent easier.
Used in over 10,000 classrooms, counseling offices & homes.
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️
WAYS TO USE
- Place in your Calm Corner toolbox for students to read through and find solutions
- Use as an individual counseling intervention with children dealing with uncomfortable emotions
- Have students complete their own workbook during your SEL block
- Workbook is an excellent classroom or small group activity when covering the topics of stress management, coping skills, and feelings
- Use the digital google slides format for SEL distance learning support
- Excellent supplement to your trauma sensitive classroom resources
- Use with your children at home, to help them identify their feelings and practice different coping skills
- Interactive Tab Book with 29 different feelings
- Each feeling page has at least 6 different coping skill suggestions
- Action Plan / Worksheet for each feeling
- Action plan worksheets or full workbooks that students can take with them
- Available in digital and printable formats (full color, light color, and black and white printing options)
- Choice between round tabs, rectangle tabs or full page/no tabs (Digital is round tabs only)
WHAT ARE TEACHERS, COUNSELORS & PARENTS SAYING?
- Students who have a hard time regulating their emotions and how to cope with them need this resource. It allows you to dig deeper on how a student is feeling during certain emotions, what you can do to help them and what they need to do when feeling that way. This is my favorite resource I have ever purchased on here!!! -Alexcia
- This has been so helpful for all my students. I appreciate the cartoon style that works with young and older students alike. Thanks! -The Speech Meadow
- I found this while looking for something else and I am so glad I did. I have used it at home with my daughter who has trouble explaining how she feels. This has been so helpful. It has given her words to express herself. A fantastic resource. I highly recommend it. -Trudie
- This was a game changer in my Behavior Disabilities classroom! They had words to describe their feelings and most important an action plan for those feelings!! They were able to use their I-messages and cope so much better after doing these pages. Thank you!! -Rebecca
COMMON QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
What Emotions Does this Workbook Cover?
- Angry, Bored, Brave, Calm, Confused, Disappointed, Discouraged, Distracted, Embarrassed, Envious, Excited, Frustrated, Guilty, Happy, Hesitant, Hopeful, Impatient, Insecure, Lonely, Loved, Misunderstood, Sad, Scared, Shame, Shy, Silly, Stressed Out, Tired, Worried
- Plus, each individual emotion's worksheet offers 5-8 related feelings or synonyms.
What Are Some of the Coping Tools Suggested?
- Exercise, Take Steady Breaths, Count to 20, Use an I-Statement, Do Wall Push Ups, Build or Invent Something, Organize, Clean, Go Outside, Create Art, Play Sports, Share My Feelings, Be Creative, Do the Right Thing, Keep On Trying, Come Up with A Plan, Focus on My Work, Smile, Find Solutions, Help Others, Work Through Conflicts. Talk to An Adult I Trust, Get a Hug, Journal, Do Hand on Heart. Take A Break, and MANY, MANY MORE!!!
What Other Counseling or SEL Resources Do You Recommend to Help My Students or Children Regulate Their Emotions Using Healthy Coping Skills?
- 50 Coping Tools for Kids!
- The Everything You Need Calm Down Corner
- The Brain and The Stress Response SEL Lesson & Activities
What ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors Standards Does The Feelings and Coping Tools Workbook Cover?
- M 1. Belief in development of whole self, including a healthy balance of mental, social/emotional and physical well-being
- B-SMS 7. Effective coping skills
- B-SMS 1. Responsibility for self and actions
Learn about sales, freebies & new resources (that are always 50% off the first 48 hours!):
- Follow WholeHearted School Counseling™ on TPT
- Join our Newsletter
- Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Earn TPT credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Visit your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button for any Paid Resources.
- Leave a short comment and rating.
Need Help With Your Files?
- Visit the FAQs section
- Contact TpT Tech Support and submit a help ticket
- Ask WholeHearted School Counseling™ a question via the Q& A tab