- This packet includes 4 themed (Halloween & fire prevention) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the month of October. Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw objects.Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
- This packet is a 3-month bundle and includes 13 themed (back-to-school, school, Fall, fire prevention awareness, Halloween) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the months of August, September and October (with a boy/girl drawing that can be used in the same week). Students can follow 8$16.50$32.50Save $16.00
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a FIRE TRUCK in celebration of FIRE PREVENTION WEEK, FIRE SAFETY and COMMUNITY HELPERS.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on the whiteboard/projector while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity and memory Match Game if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out - available in full page and half page. Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Different templates for Draw & Write papers (regular lined paper & Kindergarten lined paper)
- Acrostic Poem & Drawing paper
- Half page step-by-step directions that can be laminated and re-used in centers.
- Bulletin board display coloring and writing sheet
- Add detail to complete the fire truck
- My home escape fire plan
- Template to draw out a movie scene in a film strip (10 and/or 24 scenes)
- Template to write & illustrate your own comic strip
- IF I WERE A FIREFIGHTER …
- STOP, DROP & ROLL
- FIRE SAFETY TIPS
- THE FIRE TRUCK
- IF I WERE IN A FIRE ...
- MY FIRE SAFETY PLAN
- IF I DROVE IN A FIRE TRUCK ...
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE CAT WHO SAVED THE FIREMAN FROM A TREE
- MY FIRE ESCAPE PLAN (First ..., Next ..., Then ..., Finally ...)
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE FIRE TRUCK THAT COULD FLY
- IMAGINE DRIVING TO SCHOOL IN A FIRE TRUCK, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- IF A FIREMAN CAME TO THE SCHOOL WITH PIZZA AND POPCORN …
- IF YOU WENT INSIDE A FIRE TRUCK AND SAW THAT THERE WERE A MANSION ON THE INSIDE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- IF YOU SAVED SOMEONE FROM A BURNING BUILDING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE PERSON YOU SAVED?
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT A CAT WHO DROVE A FIRE TRUCK
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
- If you like my products, PLEASE FOLLOW ME by clicking on the words that say "Follow Me" at the top op my store page! I offer a 20% discount on new products for 24 hours!!! If you are one of my followers, you will be the first to know when I launch new products and you will be able to buy my products at 20% OFF!
- LEAVE A REVIEW to earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
- Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
- How to Redeem TpT Credits: You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to create something for you.