FIRST/THEN Board Task Cards For Autism “Task Box Filler”
Routines and schedules are of great importance for students with autism. Using the a familiar incentive to work theme, a FIRST/THEN Board, this activity encourages students to read words and short phrases for an event or action that occurs first, and to match the event or activity used as an incentive or expected reaction that immediately follows. This “Task Box Filler” set contains a starter story with a boy and girl who follow this schedule during their school day.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THIS TASK CARD SET?
• One starter story for students to help Tim and Clara go through their school day using a First/Then Board.
• 24 First/Then Task Cards (see below)
• 24 Picture/Word Response Cards To Match To First/Then Board Task Cards
• Suggested IEP Goals
• Interchangeable Task Box Label
PLEASE read the FIRST/THEN sequences that are included with this set:
Quiet Hands Game
• First: Check Schedule Then: Check-in
• First: Walk In Then: Wave Hello
• First: Get Lunchbox Then: Eat Lunch
• First: Task Box Then: Playdoh
• First: Quite Feet Then: Story Time
• First: Teacher Time Then: Sticker
• First: File Folders Then: iPad
• First: Take Test Then: Listen To Music
• First: Cut Then: Glue
• First: Put In Folder Then: Put In Backpack
• First: Writing Then: Break
• First: Trace Then: Book
• First: Work Then: Color
• First: Library Then: Check-Out
• First: Play Game Then: Take Turns
• First: Bathroom Then: Wash Hands
• First: Math Then: Bean Bag
• First: Speech Then: Snack
• First: PT Then: Computer
• First: OT Then: LeapPad
• First: Spell Words Then: Ball
• First: Clean Up Then: Recess
• First: Unpack Then: Sit
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS:
Given a scenario which may occur “FIRST”, STUDENT will match the action or event which happens immediately after, or “THEN”, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given a story read aloud by an adult as an introduction to an activity, STUDENT will read each word/phrase related to a routine as presented on a task card and match the activity or event which occurs next, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given a task which includes reinforcement of understanding a schedule, routine, or expected behavior and how it works, STUDENT will match each activity or action, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SUPER SAVINGS?
TO VIEW THE DETAILS OF THIS MONEY SAVING OFFER, click this link!
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire or ANY sharing websites which include Facebook Sharing files. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.
For more FREE activities and our FREE IEP GOAL BANKGo to AutismEducators. com
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!