This file contains a giant flip book that fits right into an INB. It reviews all the concepts (readiness and supporting standards) from TEKS Category 4 (Quadratic Functions & Equations).
This file also contains seven different reviews / quizzes on quadratic functions. It contains a total of 53 questions (on twelve pages) that cover the following:
* Features of quadratics
* Transformations of quadratics
* Domain & range of quadratics
* Solving quadratic equations
* Quadratics in factored form
* Quadratics in vertex & standard form
* Quadratic models (fitting a best-fit parabola to data)
Great way to review quadratic functions before a final or state exam!
These reviews can be used by any teacher reviewing quadratic functions. However, these are especially made with the Algebra 1 STAAR EOC (Texas Test) in mind. There is a review for every single TEKS (readiness & supporting) from Category 4!
Some of these reviews are listed in my store, BUT NOT ALL!
You can purchase some individually, or save by buying all together!
Click through the individual listings of these reviews and flip book:
* FLIP BOOK / STAAR EOC REVIEW - Quadratic Functions
* REVIEW / QUIZ - Features of Quadratic Functions
* REVIEW / QUIZ - Solving Quadratic Equations
* REVIEW / QUIZ - Domain & Range of Quadratic Functions
* REVIEW / QUIZ - Transformations of Quadratic Functions
These files are for the use of only ONE teacher, not for a school, district, or for sharing between teachers. If you would like multiple licenses, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.