FLIP BOOK Set : Research, Report, Arctic Animals - Harp Seal
* A variety (leveled) for younger and older learners (please look at preview for a better look at the options available)
* Differentiated PAGE OPTIONS to choose from
* Use for review, research, or as a supplement to your lesson
* informational text, science, reports, unit study, and writing lessons
* great for learning new vocabulary
* Please look at PREVIEW for more details and available options! ^^
1. Flipbook 1 - My Animal Research
4 Cover Options: My Animal Investigation, My Animal Research, My Arctic Wildlife Investigation, My Arctic Wildlife Research
- use for research, reports, informative writing
Page 1: Basic Facts
Page 2: Habitat
Page 3: Diet
Page 4: Life Cycle
Page 5: Behavior / Body Parts
Page 6: An Amazing Animal
2. Flipbook 2 - ALL ABOUT (Animal Name)
Label, Brainstorm, and Writing
(Primary and Standard Lined Versions Included)
Page 1: Label the parts
Page 2 : Can - write and draw
Page 3 : Have - write and draw
Page 4 : Are - write and draw
Page 5 : What I Learned (put it all together, write full sentences, etc.)
3. Flipbook 3 and 4 - Vocabulary Flipbook
(students write the word or sentence and draw)
Use this flipbook for the vocab words that are part of your lesson. The flipbooks are blank for you to use what words or phrases that are pertinent to your needs.
Primary and Standard lined versions included.
- You can use the templates for 4, 8, or 12 vocabulary words
How to Assemble:
3. Layer in order
4. Staple or glue at the top
You will receive 4 PDF files.
Please look at the preview for details!
Thank you and Happy Teaching!
Preview Graphic Credit: