Ancient Egypt Flip books
* Use for review, research, or as a supplement to your lesson
* great for learning new vocabulary, the different aspects of civilization, or cultural facts
* Editable files for you to adapt to your lessons
1. Flip book 1 - vocabulary (Anubis, eye of Horus, King Tutankhamun, Osiris, Pyramids, Nefertiti)
2. Flip book 2 - vocabulary (cartouche, papyrus, Great Sphinx, Ankh, sacrophagus, Isis)
3. Flip book 3 - Overview (technology, agriculture, food and culture, society, religion, geography)
4. Flip book 4 and 5 - Blank with pictures - Editable Powerpoint Files
How to Assemble:
1. Cut paper in half
2. Cut off bottoms
3. Layer in order
4. Staple at the top
You will receive 3 PDF files and 2 Editable Powerpoint Files
Please look at the preview for details!
Thank you and Happy Teaching!