* A variety (leveled) for younger and older learners
* Differentiated Options to choose from
* Use for review, research, or as a supplement to your lesson
* informational text, science, reports, and writing lessons
* great for learning new vocabulary
1. Flipbook 1 - My Wildlife Investigation - use for research, reports, informative writing
Page 1: Basic Facts
Page 2: Habitat
Page 3: Diet
Page 4: Life Cycle
Page 5: Behavior
Page 6: An Amazing Animal
2. Flipbook 2 - Label, Brainstorm, and Writing
(Primary and Standard Lined Versions Included)
Page 1: Label the parts
Page 2 : Can - write and draw
Page 3 : Have - write and draw
Page 4 : Are - write and draw
Page 5 : What I Learned (put it all together, write full sentences, etc.)
3. Flipbook 3 and 4 - Vocabulary (students write the word or sentence and draw)
Primary and Standard lined versions included.
- You can use the templates for 4, 8, or 12 vocabulary words
How to Assemble:
3. Layer in order
4. Staple or glue at the top
You will receive 4 PDF files.
Please look at the preview for details!
Thank you and Happy Teaching!