John F. Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States, and the youngest man elected to the office. As president, Kennedy faced a number of foreign crises, especially in Cuba and Berlin, but managed to secure such achievements as the Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty and the Alliance for Progress. On November 22, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flipbooks
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
1. BIRTH - When and where was he born?
Where did he grow up? When did he die?
2. EDUCATION - Where did he go to school? What was his education?
3. FAMILY - Write about his family life
4. 3 FACTS - write 3 interesting facts about him
5. OBSTACLES - what were the challenges and obstacles he had to overcome?
6. CHANGE - What did he want to change? What kind of ideas and beliefs did he have?
7. KEY EVENTS - Write at least 3 key events of his life
8. LEGACY - what were his accomplishments? What did he achieve and how did he change the world?
9. QUOTE - write your favorite quote by him
10. I LEARNED - What can we learn from (name) ?
Why is it important to remember him?
11. SHARE - If he was alive today, what would you ask him? What would you tell him or show him?
12. I CAN - you can change the world too. What are some things you can do to create a better world like (name) ?
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCATION - family, education
3. ASK HIM - my question
4. KEY LIFE EVENTS
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. LEGACY (for students to write achievements, honors, and accomplishments)
7. I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD (for students to write ways in which they can use and put into action what they learned)
Designed by Freepik