Winston Churchill was an English statesman and leader who led Britain to victory in the Second World War. He was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. His famous "Iron Curtain Speech" was made in 1946, describing the increasing split of the world between democratic and communist states.
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flipbooks
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
1. BIRTH - When and where was he born?
Where did he grow up? When did he die?
2. EDUCATION - Where did he go to school? What was his education?
3. FAMILY - Write about his family life
4. 3 FACTS - write 3 interesting facts about him
5. OBSTACLES - what were the challenges and obstacles he had to overcome?
6. CHANGE - What did he want to change? What kind of ideas and beliefs did he have?
7. KEY EVENTS - Write at least 3 key events of his life
8. LEGACY - what were his accomplishments? What did he achieve and how did he change the world?
9. QUOTE - write your favorite quote by him
10. I LEARNED - What can we learn from (name) ?
Why is it important to remember him?
11. SHARE - If he was alive today, what would you ask him? What would you tell him or show him?
12. I CAN - you can change the world too. What are some things you can do to create a better world like (name) ?
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCATION - family, education
3. ASK HIM - my question
4. KEY LIFE EVENTS
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. LEGACY (for students to write achievements, honors, and accomplishments)
7. I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD (for students to write ways in which they can use and put into action what they learned)
Designed by Freepik