Elizabeth Cady Stanton was an American suffragist, social activist, abolitionist, and leading figure of the early women's rights movement.
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flipbooks
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
1. BIRTH - When and where was she born?
Where did she grow up? When did she die?
2. EDUCATION - Where did she go to school? What was her education?
3. FAMILY - Write about her family life
4. 3 FACTS - write 3 interesting facts about her
5. OBSTACLES - what were the challenges and obstacles she had to overcome?
6. CHANGE - What did she want to change? What kind of ideas and beliefs did she have?
7. KEY EVENTS - Write at least 3 key events of her life
8. LEGACY - what were her accomplishments? What did he achieve and how did she change the world?
9. QUOTE - write your favorite quote by her
10. I LEARNED - What can we learn from (name) ?
What is it important to remember her?
11. SHARE - If she was alive today, what would you ask her? What would you tell her or show her?
12. I CAN - you can change the world too. What are some things you can do to create a better world like (name) ?
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCATION - family, education
3. ASK HER - my question
4. KEY LIFE EVENTS
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. LEGACY (for students to write achievements, honors, and accomplishments)
7. I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD (for students to write ways in which they can use and put into action what they learned)
Designed by Freepik