Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Flip books Set is to supplement your biography lessons, research reports, and unit studies into the important, interesting, and famous figures of history and the modern age! Great activity to add to your lessons or do as a project.
Rita Moreno is a Puerto Rican actress, dancer and singer. She starred in West Side Story and has won the Oscar, Emmy, Tony, and Grammy Awards.
* 3 PDF FILES - 3 Flip books : (Type 1, Type 2 Lined, Type 3 Unlined)
* Leveled - Variation made to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
1. BIRTH - When and where was she born?
Where did she grow up?
2. EDUCATION - Where did she go to school? What was her education?
3. FAMILY - Write about her family life
4. 3 FACTS - write 3 interesting facts about her
5. OBSTACLES - what were the challenges and obstacles she had to overcome?
6. CHANGE - What did she want to change? What kind of ideas and beliefs did she have?
7. KEY EVENTS - Write at least 3 key events of her life
8. LEGACY - what were her accomplishments? What did she achieve and how did she change the world?
9. QUOTE - write your favorite quote by her
10. I LEARNED - What can we learn from (name) ?
Why is it important to remember her?
11. SHARE - If you met her, what would you ask her? What would you tell her or show her?
12. I CAN - you can change the world too. What are some things you can do to create a better world like (name) ?
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in and versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCATION - family, education
3. ASK HER - my question
4. KEY LIFE EVENTS
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. LEGACY (for students to write achievements, honors, and accomplishments)
7. I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD (for students to write ways in which they can use and put into action what they learned)