Theodor Geisel, also know under his pen name "Dr. Suess" was the beloved author who created such works as The Cat in the Hat, The Lorax, Green Eggs and Ham, and Oh! The Places you'll go!
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flipbooks
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
1. BIRTH - When and where was the author born? Where did he grow up? When did he die?
2. FAMILY - Write about the author's family life. (parents, siblings, children, pets)
3. EDUCATION - Where did the author go to school? What kind of student was he?
4. HOBBIES - What were his hobbies and interests?
5. BOOKS - In what genre(s) did he write? List at least 3 books that the author wrote.
6. 3 FACTS - Write 3 interesting facts about the author
7. BECOMING AN AUTHOR - How did he become an author?
8. HONORS - Has the author received any awards or honors? What are some of his achievements?
9. BEST BOOK - What is the author's best book? Explain why you think so, and give a brief summary of the story.
10. FAVORITE - Choose your favorite character created by the author and describe their personality
11. QUESTIONS - What are 3 questions you would ask the author?
12. QUOTE - Draw a scene or character from a book, or portrait of the author. Below it, write your favorite line or quote by him.
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCAtiON - family, education
3. ASK THE AUTHOR - my question
4. BOOKS HE WROTE
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. CHARACTER I LIKE
7. MY FAVORITE BOOK