FREE dramatic play area signs for your classroom FLOWER SHOP
! Simply print & post them in the area. I like to laminate mine so I can use them year after year. These are a few of the signs I use in my classroom as spring topics are in full bloom.
This packet includes:
- Pocket chart strips (Manuscript AND D’Nealian)
- Shop price sheets & order forms
- Sale signs (color and b/w)
- Open & closed sign
- Flower making station instruction signs
- Storage ideas, set up information, and pictures of my classroom flower shop
Having a flower shop in the classroom supports my plant life cycle unit. I love watching children dig through plastic fishing worm-filled soil with trowels in the sensory table, create seed collages as we introduce the plant life cycle, plant seeds to take home, and use their fine motor skills to create tissue paper flowers at the flower making station (printable instructions are included in this FREE packet). Swing into spring with me!
Be sure to check out my other SPRING teaching resources by CLICKING HERE!