This foldable is a great introduction to identifying features of quadratic functions.
This also includes TWO INB practice pages. Each page includes 4 quadratic graphs (total of 8 graphs) where students will identify the direction of opening, the vertex, whether it is a maximum or minimum, axis of symmetry, solutions, y-int, and domain, and range.
To print the foldable, choose option to print double-sided on SHORT side. Do NOT choose option to fit or shrink to page.
Try the following related FREE products:
* CUT & PASTE ACTIVITY - Transformations of Quadratics
* CUT & PASTE ACTIVITY - Features of Quadratic Functions
* NOTES - Graphs & Features of Quadratic Functions
Try the following related foldables:
* INB FOLDABLE - Graphing Quadratic Functions Using Symmetry
* FOLDABLES & ACTIVITY - Quadratic Functions & Transformations
Try the following related activities / games:
* TASK CARDS / MATCHING ACTIVITY - Quadratic Functions
* QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS BINGO