FOLLOW ONE DIRECTION Task Cards “Task Box Filler” Autism Resource
WHAT IS A “Task Box Filler”?
• A “Task Box Filler” is a set of task cards specifically created for special needs students. Using a variety of reading and math strategies to increase focus and on task behavior, this “Task Box Filler” is intended to encourage our complex learners to participate in an academic task with adult support.
• This set also provides students with independent learning goals to complete the task without adult support.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• 40 Follow One Direction “Put in.” Task Cards
• 40 Identical Matching Pictures (Illustrations are used to provide less visual distractions for our complex learners.)
• Mounting Board (Please print as many as you need. There are 12 storage spaces on each Mounting Board, divided into two sections to trim and place in Task Box. I have also cut a set of 3 and 6 spaces for my complex learners.)
• Suggested IEP Goals that align to this activity.
• Interchangeable Task Box LABEL
TELL ME MORE…
• I have included foods that students with autism may prefer. After observing my own students’ food choices, I made sure to include those foods, too.
• WHY SHOULD I USE “Task Box Fillers”?
“Task Box Fillers” are designed for our students with autism from Pre-K up through adulthood. There’s a large variety of choices and I’m always listening to you for requests for new topics or areas of need.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH STAFF OR CO-WORKERS AT MY SCHOOL?
No. By purchasing this license, it is for YOU and YOU, only. Please direct co-workers, parents, therapists, or anyone else who may be inquiring about activities from AUTISM EDUCATORS, directly to our TpT store, or website AutismEducators.com.
• SUGGESTED IEP GOALS:
Given one instructional directive from the teacher ("Put in.") and a picture, STUDENT will choose the identical matching picture out of a field of ____ responses (3 or 12) with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given one instructional directive from the teacher ("Put in.") and a picture, along with verbal, visual, and/or hand-over-hand prompts, STUDENT will repeat or indicate on a voice-output device ("Put in.") and choose the correct identical matching picture, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.